Your Key To Success in Commercial Water Cleanup in Fort Myers
Water Cleanup for Fort Myers Restaurant Bathrooms
Water loss incidents can originate from many different points of your Fort Myers restaurant, and with the heavy use of areas like the bathroom, this area becomes highly susceptible to these damaging scenarios. While situations like sewage backup and more traumatic events require skilled professional biohazard cleanup and recovery and also require your building to shut down for restoration, clean water incidents do not pose this risk when the symptoms begin to get addressed right away.
Knowing what to do in these emergencies can help with the mitigation process to come, but also helps to improve the efficiency of water cleanup for your Fort Myers restaurant. With a reputation at stake that hinges on much more than the quality of food on served plates, your customers depend on you to manage internal disasters immediately and confidently. Take these steps right away while management contacts our SERVPRO team:
- Immediately prevent foot traffic to this area of your restaurant using the appropriate signage.
- Get the maintenance department involved in determining the source of the damage and what accessible shutoff valves exist to prevent further water flow and damage to the bathroom area.
- With the water shut off, you can begin to sop up any standing water with conventional water removal methods like mops and wet-vacs if accessible.
- If moisture and dampness have only occurred on areas like tiled flooring and backsplashes, these areas can get dried with towels and other conventional drying approaches. In more widespread cases, renting professional drying units like air movers and dehumidifiers can help speed up the drying process.
- If you are unsure of the severity of the spread of water damage, you can rely on the sophisticated discovery tools of our SERVPRO team. We can quickly identify moisture pockets and dampness to address these risks appropriately.
With the right response to the emergency, you often do not need to close your doors to your customers. If the damage becomes too widespread, you can count on the fast response of our SERVPRO of N. Ft. Myers / Punta Gorda team. We can make it “Like it never even happened,” if you call (941) 575-5910.
Click here to see more about Fort Myers.