Fire Damage – Fort Myers Kitchen
Fire damage to this Fort Myers kitchen was caused by a grease fire on the stove. Grease fires generate very high heat which helps create lots of soot and smoke damage. You can see the soot and smoke damage in the before photo. SERVPRO of Cape Coral was chosen to clean up this damage due to a longstanding reputation of successful restorations. These types of clean up jobs require a great deal of elbow grease and the proper cleaning solutions. We have time tested methods to turn to. The after photo shows the excellent work that was performed. If fire damage hits your home or commercial facility, call SERVPRO of North Fort Myers/Punta Gorda 24/7 at (941) 575-5910.
Highly Trained Restoration Specialists
Our SERVPRO Professionals are highly trained in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, our Professionals are equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. The SERVPRO training program includes the follow:
- IICRC Training
- Employee Certification Training
- Initial Franchise Training
- Continuing Education Classes